Job Opening: Warehouse Production Assistant
Yep. We're hiring!
We're looking for someone with grit and the ability to get down and dirty, all for the glory of a job well done. We're not promising riches, but we are promising value. And we promise to lead with the values that have allowed us to journey to this point:
- Quality - of life and coffee
- Community - here and there
- Creativity - through action
- Sustainability - for livelihoods and for the earth
- Transparency - from farm to cup
If you wanna get hecka buff, cruise around town, taste a bunch of coffee, talk to a bunch of weirdos, and package till your knuckles get raw, then this is probably the job for you. We've got a small but mighty team, and we'd love to have you hold down the ship with us and voyage into the vast richness of the future ahead.
JOB DEETS: WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
- have valid drivers license with clean driving record
- be able to lift 50 pounds
- package coffee
- taste/analyze coffee
- general warehouse duties
- Tuesday, 1-8p
- Wednesday, 10a-5p
Sales experience is a plus.
A desire to learn how to roast is a plus.
If interested, shoot us an email with a brief intro and resume to email@example.com.
EDIT, 11/19/17: WE'VE FILLED THIS POSITION.